Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 99 and pay only AUD $38.84 each
- Buy 100 - 499 and pay only AUD $38.43 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only AUD $38.02 each
First released as a Silver coin in 2008, the 2021 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin continues the Austrian Mint's tradition of the Philharmonic with a stunning design and .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come packaged in monster boxes. Individual coins will come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.