Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 19 and pay only AUD $2,563.25 each
- Buy 20 or above and pay only AUD $2,556.37 each
The Austrian Gold Philharmonic was created as a Gold tribute to the renowned Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, one of the world's most well-known orchestras. The 2021 Austrian Philharmonic Gold coin continues the stunning design and quality fine Gold.
More than investment coins, 1 oz Gold Philharmonic coins embody two themes common to humanity: music and beauty. Both sides of the Gold Philharmonic feature musical instruments that not only represent music in general but also pay homage to the world-renowned Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 come in mint tubes. Individual coins will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.