Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 99 and pay only AUD $46.64 each
- Buy 100 - 499 and pay only AUD $46.14 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only AUD $45.64 each
In honor of the 35th anniversary of the American Eagles, new designs have been introduced in mid-year 2021, creating a highly sought-after inaugural issue of these popular coins.
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are receiving an updated design mid-year 2021. This mid-year introduction, coming at a time of unprecedented demand for bullion, has led to a very limited supply of coins available at launch.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in monster boxes. Individual coins will come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER,” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal.