The 2020 1 oz Gold Kangaroo coin continues the popular series known for its recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia, the Kangaroo. A series that started in 1987, each different coin design promotes collectibility through distinguishing characteristics.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Gold coins come in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Features the classic Red Kangaroo design bounding across an outback plain. Also included is the inscription, "Australian Kangaroo" the "P" mint mark, year of issue, weight and purity of the coin.
- Reverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majetsy Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin's monetary denomination.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, which brings this Gold bullion coin series to life.