The Perth Mint is pleased to present the second Australian Kangaroo 1 oz Platinum Bullion Coin. Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum in bullion quality, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 come in a sealed roll and multiples of 100 come in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the classic artistry of a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight. The inscription "AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO", The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark and the 2019 year-date are also included in the design.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Platinum is a great way to diversify any investment portfolio.