Mark the occasion of the most eagerly anticipated wedding of 2018 with this remarkable coin, celebrating the nuptials of Prince Henry of Wales, better know as Prince Harry, and the tremendously popular Ms. Meghan Markle. Each coin is beautifully struck from 1 oz of 99.99% pure silver in proof quality by the Perth Mint, housed in a presentation box with a timber lid and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a presentation box.
- Obverse: The Buckingham Palace design features an inscription of the couple's names and the date of the historic day beneath wedding bells with a sprig of myrtle, a flower that has been included in the bouquets of all royal brides since Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value, year, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 5,000 of the 2018 Royal Wedding Proof Silver Coins and these coins are sure to sell out very quickly, so pre-order yours today!