The Perth Mint is pleased to present the first-ever Australian Kangaroo 1 oz Silver bullion coin. Struck in .9999 fine Silver, this Australian Silver coin is a treasure for investors as well as collectors and is sure to be an instant worldwide success. As a Perth Mint first, a micro-laser engraved letter "A" appears within the first A of "Australian" (visible under magnification), providing authentication and detection against counterfeits.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 250 come packaged in mini monster boxes. Individual coins are packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the classic Red Kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved "A" appearing under magnification.
- Reverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The 2016 Silver Kangaroo not only features a gorgeous design, but is offered at a terrific bullion pricepoint. Mint-sealed tubes feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by the Perth Mint, allowing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.