The Austrian Silver Philharmonic is one of the most popular Silver coins on the bullion market. Competing closely with the United States Silver Eagle, this bullion coin has been made since 2008. With pure Silver coin features, each of these beautiful .999 fine Silver Austrian Philharmonic coins comes to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, allowing the well-known design to shine through. Each coin contains 1 oz of Silver, making this unique Silver bullion coin an ideal investment price.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in gray monster boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn, and bassoon.
- Reverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna's concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for it 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design.