Containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, the 2017 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity. The 2017 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in monster boxes. All other coins will be presented in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a "17" when viewed under magnification.
- Reverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The iconic beauty and high purity of these beloved Gold coins now has added security with a radial line background, not seen on bullion products outside of the Canadian Maple Leaf series.