Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. These fractional Gold bullion coins appeal to investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and high purity. The 2017 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be presented in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Features the classic maple leaf design surrounded by "Canada", the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Reverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The iconic beauty and high purity of these beloved Gold coins is even more appealing in an affordable fractional size.