The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin remains one of the most popular bullion coins to date for its iconic single maple leaf design and high purity. Fractional coins provide more options for those looking to purchase this classic design. The 2017 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 come in their original plastic sheet. All other coins will be presented in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The iconic beauty and high purity of these beloved Gold coins is even more accessible in this fractional size.