2017 Austrian Philharmonic 1 oz Silver Coin
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 99 and pay only $20.97 each
- Buy 100 - 499 and pay only $20.79 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $20.61 each
Vienna Philharmonic coins are popular bullion coins made from Gold, Silver and Platinum. Musical harmony is a language that is understood around the world, and the classically designed Austrian Philharmonic perfectly embodies this. New for 2017, the Austrian Mint has released new tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. This well-known design is available in .999 fine Silver, making it an ideal investment.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in monster boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn, and bassoon.
- Reverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna's concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for it 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design.