Vienna Philharmonic coins are popular bullion coins made from Gold, Silver and Platinum. Musical harmony is a language that is understood around the world, and the classically designed Austrian Philharmonic perfectly embodies this. New for 2017, the Austrian Mint has released new tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. This well-known design is available in .9999 fine Gold, making it an ideal investment.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in monster boxes. All other coins will be presented in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn, and bassoon.
- Reverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna's concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design.