The 1 oz Platinum Australian Platypus coin is the Perth Mint's seventh release in the Australian Bullion Coin Program. These coins also feature a unique subject matter, with platypi only being found near freshwater rivers and lakes in Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 come in a sealed roll and multiples of 100 come in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Iconic symbol of the Australian Platypus illustrated in its underwater home, surrounded by the coin's weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the Australian Mint.
Platinum is a great way to diversify any investment portfolio.