2017 Australian Kookaburra 1 oz Silver Coin
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 99 and pay only $29.19 each
- Buy 100 - 299 and pay only $28.94 each
- Buy 300 or above and pay only $28.69 each
A laughing Kookaburra, the largest member of the Kingfisher species, is synonymous with the Australian outback. These coins have a mintage of 500,000 coins and are made of .999 fine Silver. The series has been highly popular since its inception in 1990.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a sealed roll and multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Depicts two Kookaburras perched on a wooden fence. Also included in this design is the year, weight, purity and the traditional Perth Mint 'P' mintmark.
- Reverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majetsy Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Limited mintage of 500,000 coins.
The 2017 Silver Kookaburra not only features a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintage creating a great collectible opportunity.