2017 Australian Koala 1 oz Silver Coin
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 99 and pay only $28.19 each
- Buy 100 - 299 and pay only $27.94 each
- Buy 300 or above and pay only $27.69 each
The Koala is one of Australia's most popular animals, accounting for the exceptional success of the Australian Koala series that began in 2007. Each year features a new design, adding collectibility to the .999 Silver content. The 2017 Australian Silver Koala has a limited mintage of 300,000 coins, making them much more collectible as a bullion coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a sealed roll and multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Portrays a Koala sitting at the base of a eucalyptus tree with another tree in the background. Also included in this design is the year, weight, purity and the traditional Perth Mint 'P' mintmark.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Limited mintage of 300,000 coins.
Koalas are loved around the world, and now you can bring home your very own Silver Koala.