Gold American Eagles are the ideal mixture of American history and nostalgia with modern Gold bullion investment value, making them valuable to both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/4 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens' famed 1907 Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun's rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Fractional Gold Eagles allow for ownership of a classic American design with investment appeal at a lower price point.