2015 Mexican Libertad 1 oz Silver Coin
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and pay only $32.23 each
- Buy 100 - 499 and pay only $31.73 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $31.23 each
Silver Libertads are Mexico's treasured coins and this 2015 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982. The classic 1 oz size makes these Silver coins perfect for collecting and investing.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people; the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America.