2015 Canadian Grey Wolf 3/4 oz Silver Coin
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 30 - 119 and pay only $23.81 each
- Buy 120 - 599 and pay only $23.31 each
- Buy 600 or above and pay only $22.81 each
This beautifully crafted Grey Wolf coin stands out from many other Silver bullion coins due to its unique 3/4 oz size. It is among the world's purest coins, containing the Royal Canadian Mint's high standard of .9999 fine Silver.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Maximum mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Multiples of 30 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 600 are packaged in monster boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt's design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: A lone Grey Wolf stands howling in the forest, with weight and purity listed below.
The 2015 3/4 oz Silver Grey Wolf coin is minted on an incremental basis, so a specific mintage cannot yet be determined. However, the total mintage will be under 300,000 coins. By comparison, the mint's Wildlife Series and Birds of Prey Series each have a mintage of 1 million coins.
About 30% of the world's population of Grey Wolves is currently found in Canada, though the population extends into the United States. Once hunted to near extinction, Grey Wolves have made a remarkable comeback and now this legend lives in Silver.