The Silver Eagle is the most popular Silver bullion coin in the world. Widely recognized and universally revered, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced by the United States Mint, its .999 fine Silver content makes it a popular choice when investing in silver. These beautiful collectables are affordable means of investing in silver, making great additions to collections. The Silver Eagle coin has been minted by the United States every year since 1986, each one containing a minimum of one troy ounce of 99.9% silver. The historic design is based on Adolph A. Weinman's "Walking Liberty" half dollar. Start your investment with this one of a kind, quality silver bullion coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in monster boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman's design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal.