2013 China Panda 1 oz Silver Coin
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 30 - 119 and pay only $60.94 each
- Buy 120 - 599 and pay only $60.44 each
- Buy 600 or above and pay only $59.94 each
Chinese Pandas are one of the world's only bullion coins to change designs each year! The highly collectible Silver Panda series of coins began in 1983. The 2013 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda issue features three pandas drinking from a stream.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- In original mint capsule as issued by the mint.
- Obverse: Features a trio of pandas drinking at the local watering hole.
- Reverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2013.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting.